We believe that Bahá’u’lláh is the latest in a long line of Messengers of God that includes Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Zoroaster, Krishna and the Buddha. Our intention is to contribute to the advancement of society, beginning here at home.
We hold devotional gatherings, institute courses, children’s classes, and programs for youth to help them build a life of service. We also hold informal discussions on aspects of the Bahá’í Faith and its teachings.
We warmly invite you to contact us to participate. Please call (519) 766-7731 or send us an email at [email protected] for details. Thank you!
- Tuesday, September 26: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 27: Feast of Will, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 3: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 10: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Monday, October 16: Birth of The Báb, Time TBA.
- Tuesday, October 17: Birth of Bahá’u’lláh, Time TBA.
- Feast of Words, Date TBA
- Tuesday, October 24: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 31: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
The Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Puslinch meets once per Bahá’í month.