We believe that Bahá’u’lláh is the latest in a long line of Messengers of God that includes Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Zoroaster, Krishna and the Buddha. Our intention is to contribute to the advancement of society, beginning here at home.
We hold devotional gatherings, institute courses, children’s classes, and programs for youth to help them build a life of service. We also hold informal discussions on aspects of the Bahá’í Faith and its teachings.
We warmly invite you to contact us to participate. Please call (519) 766-7731 or send us an email at [email protected] for details. Thank you!
- Thursday, January 19: Feast of Sovereignty, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 24: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 31: Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 7: Feast of Dominion, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 14, Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 28, Devotional Gathering, 11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 2: Feast of Loftiness, 3 p.m.
The Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Puslinch meets once per Bahá’í month.